7.31.2012

Week 2 of Dezi-ness


Dezi knows her name! She's a quick one. Dezi's been introduced to the clicker, and with that, her name was a piece of cake. Followed by 'sit,' 'down,' and 'wave.' The wave is so stinking cute. If I ever figure out how to successfully edit videos, I will post this. Anyone else feel like there's just not enough time in the day? :)


Inside tunnel playing with a toy
This week, I also got out my tippy board and some tunnels for her to play with in the house. She came with experience, and it showed. The tunnel would roll, but she didn't care, she would just rip and roar through it. (Or chill, like in the picture.)


Dezi likes to play in her water dish, then act like nothing happened :)
A June Bug!!  

Friday night, Maya and Dezi went to agility open run-thrus at Goose Creek Dog Sports. Dezi socialized and met some new friends. I forgot my camera, so please check out The Brew Brothers blog for more.  


And we ended the week with Maya and Dezi playing a game of chase! They are finally playing together!

1 comment:

  1. Great job! I can't wait to see the photos from puppy class last night! Hopefully I'll get the ones of Stout's class uploaded tonight.

    ReplyDelete