9.12.2012

Puppy Class Graduation
Sept-4-2012

Dezi did it! She's a graduate of a highly esteemed puppy class. 

Below are some pictures taken over the 6 weeks of puppy class. I was both the major participant and the photographer (Jason was only there to make sure I attended... um, yeah..), so they are all of playtime. There was one activity Jason volunteered to do with Dezi - I was so awstruck, I forgot about the camera!! :( boo.








 

And the best skill learned and most improved: socializing and playing with other puppies.
(She also knows sit and down. And she learned other things that aren't necessarily "tricks.")

  
 


Maxwell the standard poodle. 
They were in love, and would give each other kisses. 

Here's a video of several snippets of playtime taken over the duration of Puppy Class!
(I'm so excited that I figured out how to edit videos!)



No comments:

Post a Comment