9.18.2012

Dog Paddle!
Sept-8-2012

A couple Saturdays ago, we attended the Dog Paddle hosted by Friends of the Dog Park at one of the city pools. For the last few years, I've volunteered at this event, but never had a dog that was interested in water. Since Dezi seems to enjoy playing in water, I thought I would take her this year!





Then, I was mean to poor little Dezi. I placed her in the pool (right above the stairs!). She didn't seem to mind it too badly, other than being chilly afterwards.


Life was good again when she found her friends. There's Stout and John!


Jason got some treats at the Bluegrass Barkery booth and made Dezi work for them. :)
Aren't they cute?! (He's getting her to sit and wave.)




 Dezi also found Stout's mom, Merinda, working at the t-shirt booth.

Here's all of us. We survived our first Dog Paddle!
Dezi had fun, even if it was more about exploring and socializing and less about the water. 




No comments:

Post a Comment